Saturday, May 21, 2016

Hello


I can't get that look you give me out of my head
It devours any other thoughts that try to make their way in
They never stand a chance against it.
And I don't expect them too.
Not when it comes to those eyes.

Have I mentioned how time disappears when I'm beside you?
One minute it's 7 and the next it's 1
And I find myself wishing I could go back
Just so I could continue kissing you
And lose myself in you all over again.

I thought I knew the difference between dreams and reality
Until your hands traced my body
Your fingers following each and every curve.
And the two meshed together
Creating a beautiful calm.

I never thought a love like this would find me
Until I ran into it
And had no other choice
But to say
hello.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is Beautiful 2016

Oh god, no statement is more real, more raw, more true. Life is truly so beautiful.  Whether it's at home cooking dinner with a gla...