Monday, February 23, 2015

Stop. Take a breath.

A week ago today, I was in Laguna Beach, California. My boyfriend, Louie and I had decided to drive down for a little getaway trip, and it was the PERFECT idea. We both wanted to experience somewhere new, and had never been to Laguna before, so we decided to go. Needless to say, it was absolutely lovely. Laguna is what now comes to mind when I think of a beach city. It's filled with hole in the wall cafes, boutiques and so much art, you can't come close to seeing it all in one trip. So, I'll definitely have to be making a trip back!
 
Even though it was a shorter trip than I wanted it to be, it made me realize just how precious time is. It's there one second, and gone the next. Before I knew it, we were already back in Vegas and I was left missing the smell of the ocean and only able to look back through my pictures.
 
Sometimes we're moving through life so fast, we forget to stop. Take a breath. And enjoy the moment. I know I do. (It's on my to-do list though!)
 
So on this lovely, overcast day in Vegas, when just Saturday it was sunny and warm (That bi-polar weather we all know and "love") I want to stop. Take a breath. And enjoy the moment.
 
Happy Monday! ❤
And enjoy a few pictures from our trip!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Life is Beautiful 2016

Oh god, no statement is more real, more raw, more true. Life is truly so beautiful.  Whether it's at home cooking dinner with a gla...