Monday, November 3, 2014

Don't Be Afraid

When you say your thoughts out loud,  they automatically become more real than you ever imagined they really were. You can only keep your thoughts hidden within your mind for so long. The longer you keep them hidden, the worse you will handle them when they finally come to light. 

I've had first hand experience with this. Correction,  I am currently having first hand experience with this. Even though I shouldn't,  I'm one to keep my feelings hidden under lock and key.  I'm always scared to release them, scared of what doors they will open,  or close. 

It will be one of the hardest things I will ever do, but it is only one small part of my life. One chapter,  maybe two. But it will not consume me. 

Why shouldn't we all spend the majority of our lives being true to ourselves and what we feel is right in our hearts?  There is no reason why not.  Not one. On that note,  I hope you do as I am choosing to do and release your feelings. Don't leave them contained any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is Beautiful 2016

Oh god, no statement is more real, more raw, more true. Life is truly so beautiful.  Whether it's at home cooking dinner with a gla...